Monday, April 16, 2012

TCC Conference & Counting in Japanese

Our group decided on several objectives during this year's TCC conference:

1) Active participation
2) Come prepared with questions
3) Find projects that are relevant to what we will do for our final projects
4) Take notes

For me I feel that my final project needs a lot of fine tuning. My project is based on the need for working professional in Hawaii to learn Japanese language. In order to create a narrow scope, my project will focus on COUNTING IN JAPANESE for 10 different types of objects. Something fun, engaging, and relevant will make for a useful tool. There will audio and graphics so pronunciation of the Japanese will be learned.

I am looking forward to TCC tomorrow.

Here is an example of some learning objects for my topic on youtube. Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment